OraWize is a revolutionary intraoral mouthwash disinfectant used for killing higher than normal bacterial counts (cfu/ml) in the mouth and has been formulated for safe use by both dental professionals as well as patients, to help reduce high bacterial loadings back down to normal levels found in healthy mouths.
OraWize contains our extraordinary biocide called Hypochlorous, which mimics the bodies own natural disinfectant that is produced in white blood cells and is therefore called a ‘biomimetic’. ‘Hypochlorous’ (HOCl) is a weak acid that is also a powerful oxidising agent that ‘denatures’ pathogens (bacteria, spores, viruses and fungi) by forcing them to give up their oxygen and therefore die. As this is replicating a symbiotic process that occurs naturally in your body, OraWize is completely harmless for human cells including accidental ingestion, as validated by our MSDS (COSHH data sheet).
Rinse with around 20ml of OraWize for one minute, spit out and repeat. Don’t rinse with water.
Use twice a day or after a meal.
Alcohol free. Aldehyde free. 250ml bottle.