- Optimised to help you treat patients safely
- Removes the risk of diluting toxic formulas
- FREE from aldehyde, alcohol and bleach, OraWize+ quickly kills pathogens without any of the acrid taste, odour, allergy or respiratory risks found in many alternative treatments.
- The active ingredient is Hypochlorous acid (HOCI). An effective natural biocide with potent bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal characteristics.
- Our scientifically developed stabilisation process for HOCI gives OraWize+ a 12-month shelf life, even after opening.
Effective √ Powerful oxidising action reduces the microbial load when used as a pre-treatment rinse. √ Proven as effective as hypochlorite when used as an irrigant during treatment. √ Use post-treatment as a disinfecting mouthwash. √ Meets a range of test standards for killing harmful organisms, including BS EN 14476. Safer-to-use √ Does not irritate the mucosa or respiratory tract. √ The active ingredient (HOCl) is non-toxic and biocompatible. √ Neutral pH means no staining or enamel erosion. √ Harmless to surrounding tissues and structures. Easy-to-use √ No pre-mixing required. √ No need to train staff in hazardous chemical use. √ Compatible with existing treatments and practice policies. √ Supplier codes: Oraplus250 (250ml), Oraplus1k (1L), Oraplus5k (5L). Please contact us for a list of distributors.
To discover the unique safety benefits of OraWize+, click HERE for our safety data sheet.
Deliveries and Couriers: Providing your order is in stock, we normally send orders out within 48 hours of receiving it via UK Mail.
- Free delivery on orders over £100, otherwise £10 P&P surcharge
- £10 surcharge to Scottish Highlands, N Ireland and ROI.
- Abroad? If you are interested in purchasing our products, please email email@example.com for an accurate shipping quote.