- FREE from harmful chemicals like aldehyde, alcohol, bleach and QACs
- OptiZil quickly kills bacteria, fungi and viruses (1 minute contact time)
- Eﬀective against both ‘non enveloped’ and ‘enveloped’ viruses including HIV, Norovirus , Inﬂuenza and Hepatitis and Coronaviruses
- Also eﬀective against healthcare acquired risks (HAI) including Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, MRSA and Clostridium Diﬃcile.
- Deactivates prions.
- Alcohol and aldehyde free
- Removes bioﬁlm found on wet and dry surfaces.
- No hazard expected under normal conditions of use.
- Biodegradable- can even be used around food
- pH neutral
- Tested to BSEN 1040, 1276, 1650, 1656, 13624,13697, 13704, 13727, 14204, 14348, 14463, 14476, 14561, 14562 and ISO 16954.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Ensure surface of item to be disinfected is free of any visible soil. Ensure a 1 minute contact time for virucidal efficacy and allow to dry naturally.
Under normal conditions of use, OptiZil will not leave any residue on hard and soft surfaces. In busy disinfection environments, OptiZil can leave a residue on soft plastics (PVC), which over time might degrade the material. Remove any residue with a damp sponge AFTER the disinfectant has dried. NEVER wipe away disinfectant whilst it is drying, as this will interrupt its efficacy on pathogens.
Deliveries and Couriers: Providing your order is in stock, we normally send orders out within 48 hours of receiving it via UK Mail.
- Free delivery on orders over £100, otherwise £10 P&P surcharge
- £10 surcharge to Scottish Highlands, N Ireland and ROI.
- Abroad? If you are interested in purchasing our products, please email email@example.com for an accurate shipping quote.