This RO unit is suitable for practices with up to 8 dental chairs (surgeries) and 3 autoclaves in hard water areas- where the mains (potable) water is over 250 ppm CaCO3. If unsure, you can check your water hardness on your local water utility company’s website.
* unique ‘bayonet’ connections on ALL 5 catridge stages: which means any of your staff can change them in seconds without any tools, thus avoiding stressful and costly downtime associated with changing cartridges in other RO systems.
* built-in TDS meter after the 5th stage, to give you an accurate live water quality reading, which ensures water quality is always ‘fit for purpose’ in autoclaves and dental chairs.
In addition, the EY8987/20 package includes:
- a 5 stage RO water filter with easy maintenance ‘quick release’ cartridges, including ALL connection components (non-return valve, washing machine valve, 1/4 to 3/4 BSP)
- choice of dispensing valve or counter-top tap
- 8m of plastic tubing (1/4″/ 6.2mm)
- 20L storage tank
- EY30810 high capacity Di cartridge (post RO)
- FREE inline TDS water meter (EY20155).
NB – Water hardness and its impact on RO performance for your autoclave and dental chairs: The most important factors that affect the quality of water coming out of your RO system and hence when you need to change cartridges, is the water quality in your area (normally determined by limescale and nitrates), plus your daily RO water consumption. If you fit this unit in a hard water area, it should ensure you do not need to change any cartridges on your RO for 1 year, under normal conditions.
- system pressure: 25- 40 psi.
- tank pressure: 7psi when empty and detached. 25-40psi when connected
- dispensing speed: 1.5-2L/min
- distance from RO to tap: 3m max, unless additional pump installed
- distance from RO to tank: 3m max, unless additional pump installed
- tank refill (average, @350ppm): 120-140ml/min
- waste water (average @350ppm): 600ml/min
Deliveries and Couriers: Providing your order is in stock, we normally send orders out within 48 hours of receiving it via UK Mail.
- £10 surcharge for all orders under £50
- £10 surcharge to Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Abroad? If you are interested in purchasing our products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate shipping quote.