This Reverse Osmosis unit is suitable for practices in soft water areas (where the mains water quality is below 250ppm CaCO3) with up to 4 chairs and 2 autoclaves. If unsure on your water hardness, you can check it on your local water utility company’s website.
* unique ‘bayonet’ connections on ALL 5 catridge stages: which means any of your staff can change them in seconds without any tools, thus avoiding stressful and costly downtime associated with changing cartridges in other RO systems.
* built-in TDS meter after the 5th stage, to give you an accurate live water quality reading, which ensures water quality is always ‘fit for purpose’ in autoclaves and dental chairs.
In addition, the Eau Flow 404 includes:
- a 5 stage RO water filter with easy maintenance ‘quick release’ cartridges, including ALL connection components (non-return valve, washing machine valve, 1/4″ to 3/4″ BSP)
- choice of dispensing valve or counter-top tap
- 8m of plastic tubing (1/4″/ 6.2mm)
- 12L storage tank.
NB – Water hardness and its impact on RO performance for your autoclave and dental chairs: The most important issues that affects the quality of water coming out of your RO system and hence when you need to change cartridges, is the water quality in your area (normally determined by limescale and nitrates), plus your RO water consumption. If you fit this unit in a hard water area, you will need to change cartridges every few months. If your water hardness is higher than 250ppm, we recommend you add the high capacity Di cartridge (EY30810) plus the inline TDS meter (EY20155), which should ensure you do not need to change any cartridges on your RO for 1 year, under normal conditions. If unsure, you can email us for help.
- system pressure: 25- 40 psi.
- tank pressure: 7psi when empty and detached. 25-40psi when connected
- dispensing speed: 1.5-2L/min
- distance from RO to tap: 3m max, unless additional pump installed
- distance from RO to tank: 3m max, unless additional pump installed
- tank refill (average, @350ppm): 120-140ml/min
- waste water (average @350ppm): 420- 600ml/min
Deliveries and Couriers: Providing your order is in stock, we normally send orders out within 48 hours of receiving it via UK Mail.
- £10 surcharge for all orders under £50
- £10 surcharge to Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Abroad? If you are interested in purchasing our products, please email email@example.com for an accurate shipping quote.