- Wide spectrum disinfectant for both the removal (‘shock’) of established bioﬁlm as well as prevention (elimination) of bacteria that can cause bioﬁlm.
- Effective against bacteria such as Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Klebsiella Pneumoniae. E.Coli, MRSA, C.Difficile and Legionella. Deactivates prions.
- Precautions: Physico-chemical and human health eﬀects: Not classiﬁed. No hazard expected under normal conditions of use.
- Non-cytotoxic. Non-mutagenic. No reproductive toxicity.
- Alcohol, bleach & aldehyde-free- helps ensure a toxic free environment for patients and staff.
- Not for invasive use.
- Tested to BSEN 1040, 1276, 13697, 13704 and ISO 16954.
- Store with lid secured tightly and away from direct sunlight
- Contains 0.01-0.02% w/v Hypochlorous Acid.
DFU: Ensure surface of item to be disinfected is free of any visible soil. Leave item to be disinfected in contact with CleanCert for up to 20minutes, depending on application. Repeat if necessary.
Deliveries and Couriers: Providing your order is in stock, we normally send orders out within 48 hours of receiving it via UK Mail.
- Free delivery on orders over £100, otherwise £10 P&P surcharge
- £10 surcharge to Scottish Highlands, N Ireland and ROI.
- Abroad? If you are interested in purchasing our products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate shipping quote.