- Wide spectrum disinfectant for both the removal (‘shock’) of established bioﬁlm as well as prevention (elimination) of bacteria that can cause bioﬁlm.
- Effective against bacteria such as Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Klebsiella Pneumoniae. E.Coli, MRSA, C.Difficile and Legionella. Deactivates prions.
- Precautions: Physico-chemical and human health eﬀects: Not classiﬁed. No hazard expected under normal conditions of use.
- Non-cytotoxic. Non-mutagenic. No reproductive toxicity.
- Alcohol, bleach & aldehyde-free- helps ensure a toxic free environment for patients and staff.
- Not for invasive use.
- Tested to BSEN 1040, 1276, 13697, 13704 and ISO 16954.
- Store with lid secured tightly and away from direct sunlight
- Contains 0.01-0.02% w/v Hypochlorous Acid.
Deliveries and Couriers: Providing your order is in stock, we normally send orders out within 48 hours of receiving it via UK Mail.
- Free delivery on orders over £100, otherwise £10 P&P surcharge
- £10 surcharge to Scottish Highlands, N Ireland and ROI.
- Abroad? If you are interested in purchasing our products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate shipping quote.