‘Dental Dipslide’ App:
- User friendly app available for dipslide customers
- Allows you to analyse results, by comparing them to ‘pass’ and ‘fail’ results.
- Record results for later inspection, such as for staff training, head office compliance team inspection or for CQC visits
- 3 month alert sent to your smartphone to remind you to retest.
- Available to download on iOS (Apple) and Android smartphones FREE
Failed dipslide results can be resolved quickly and easily by using CleanCert biofilm cleaner.
In some circumstances, we will use Laboratory testing to analyse bacterial results in your clinical practice, so we can gauge an accurate picture of what is going on and plan a suitable response. This involves taking swabs from the affected area (which we will send you) and sending them off for analysis to a UKAS accredited laboratory, by trained microbiologists. Our Infection Control products have been through hundreds of tests that have been reviewed and adopted by the European Commission (Article 95/Biocide Product Regulations), so we can normally help you achieve a successful outcome.
Please contact us at any time for further details CLICK HERE